The FX1 is a 4th-generation sport plane with a strong heritage, evolved from successful European sport-planes of the last three decades. This modern computer-aided design (CAD) has been carefully engineered to optimize all aspects of a proven configuration. Designed by Alfredo Di Cesare, it incorporates countless improvements and refinements that came from the knowledge and experience of working with similar designs, and from a clear understanding of the preferences of today’s discerning sport plane pilots.
The FX1 delivers ease of flying, comfort, safety, ruggedness, durability, attractive styling and exceptional performance across the board. This unique and exciting new alternative in the field of sport aviation offers the utmost in flying enjoyment. And pride of ownership.
Weight & Dimensions
- Seating: 2
- Cabin width: 1,26 m (49 in)
- Headroom: 1 m (40 in)
- Legroom: 1,05 m (42 in)
- Length: 5,977 m (20 ft)
- Main gear stance: 2,108 m (7 ft)
- Height: 2,77 m (9 ft)
- Wingspan: 8,454 m (27 ft 7 in)
- Chord: 1,345 (4 ft 5 in)
- Wing area: 11.4 m2 (122.7 sq ft)
- Wing loading: 56 kg (10.75 lbs pr sq ft)
- Aspect ratio: 6,28
- Empty weight: 330 kg (728 lbs)
- Max takeoff weight: 600 kg (1,320 lbs)
- Useful load: 270 kg (592 lbs)
- Baggage Allowance: 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Fuel capacity: 117 L (30.9 US gal; 25.7 Imp gal)
- Powerplant: Rotax ULS, 74 kW (100 hp)
- Propeller: 3-bladed, 170 cm “E-prop”
- Max. continuous speed (VH): 220 km/h ( 136 mph; 120 kts)
- Cruise speed (75% power): 200 (124 mph; 108 kts)
- Stall speed (VS0): 65 km/h (40 mph, 35 kts) flaps down
- Never exceed speed: 240 km/h (150 mph, 130 kits)
- Range: 1.200 km – 645 nm
- Endurance: @ cruise: 5.5 hrs.
- Glide ratio: 11:1
- Best glide: 130 km/h (80 mph)
The FX1 – conceived to qualify as one of the best sport planes available today.